Flower

Flower

Saturday, January 1, 2022

Hope Makes Life Possible


I was looking back at my blog, and 2021 is the year with the least amount of posts. The main reason being that I was concentrating on finishing my book, and I was told that I could not post it on my blog if I was going to try to publish it. Therefore, I wrote, but did not share. 

Now that my book is finished, I am back with renewed hope and inspiration. Hope will be the theme for this year’s posts. Hope, because after the last two years, we all need a big dose of hope. Hope, because we all hope for an end to the pandemic. Hope that this year brings us peace, health, joy, happiness and the sense of normalcy that we seem to have lost. 


As we enter into 2022, I wish each and everyone of you that follows my blog a year filled with hope. And no matter what happens this year, good or bad, don’t let go of hope. Even though hope doesn’t make life easier, it certainly makes life possible. Where would we be if we lost our hope?


I find my hope in God. Where do you find yours?


Copyright © 2022 Christy Romero. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment