Flower

Flower

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Letters to Heaven: The Infant Jesus of Prague

"Have pity on Me and I will have pity on you; restore My hands and I will give you peace; the more you honor Me, the more I will bless you." Infant Jesus of Prague

October 29, 2009

Dear Jesus:

Here I am, paying You a visit in the Blessed Sacrament. I want to thank You for all your blessings, especially my mom. Today is her birthday. Thank You for choosing her for me. This year she has been a great source of strength for me. I know that she has been devastated by Rafi's illness, her first grandson. But she has been tough for me. She is constantly giving me prayer cards, and I know that she has been praying a lot to You for him, and for me. She gave me a prayer card of You as a little boy with your title of "The Infant Jesus of Prague." I need to look at the story behind this title. But I've been saying the prayer every day, and it has brought me a lot of peace. If one day I visit Prague, I promise to do a pilgrimage to visit You in the chapel where they have the original "Infant Jesus of Prague."

Jesus, I also want to thank You for guiding my steps to St. Louis. Here, I have found a community of faith that is truly filled with the Holy Spirit. Thank You for leading me towards the Bible classes because I am learning so much. It has opened my eyes to realizing how ignorant I am, how little I knew of Your Word, of Your message, of Your teachings.

I am sitting here, in front of You, while mass is going on right now in the main sanctuary. I hear the music and the voices. I feel like I'm surrounded by angels singing and praising your name. I feel so blessed to be here.

Bless my mom today on her birthday, and please, keep her in my life for a very long time because I need her. Also, bless my godson Norlys who's celebrating his birthday today as well, and has been having some health issues too. 

Thank You for pouring all your love and your blessings upon my family. I feel your presence within the walls of my home, and I am honored to have You be a part of our life.

Thank You for choosing me, this simple and insignificant servant, to walk in your path.

I love You, Jesus!!!


October 29, 2017

Dear Jesus:

It took me nine years but I kept my promise. I was in Prague three weeks ago, and I visited the Church of Our Lady Victorious where they have the original image of the Infant Jesus of Prague. And it took me just as long to learn the story behind it. I will share it here for my curious followers:

https://www.ewtn.com/library/CHRIST/infhist.htm

Little did I know, that when I used to pray that special prayer to You, the Infant Jesus of Prague, You were listening in a very special way. Thank You for always leading Rafi towards the right doctors, and for always guiding us to make the right decisions.

Today we are celebrating one more year of my mom's life. This past year has been tough for her, but she has strength that comes from within. It comes from You. Please continue to give her many more years of health and happiness.

I also pray for my godson who is celebrating another year. Please grant Norlys the gifts of health, love and happiness.

Thank You, Jesus, for being with us always. Thank You for being with us in Prague.

I love You, Infant Jesus of Prague!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment