Flower

Flower

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Letters to Heaven: My Ray of Light

"There is, actually, only one person in all humanity of whom God has one picture and in whom there is a perfect conformity between what he wanted her to be and what she is, and that is his own mother. Most of us are a minus sign, in the sense that we do not fulfil the high hopes the heavenly Father has for us. But Mary is the equal sign. The ideal that God had of her, that she is, and in the flesh. The model and the copy are perfect; she is all that was foreseen, planned, and dreamed. The melody of her life is played just as it was written." Archbishop Fulton Sheen

October 24, 2009

Dear Jesus:

Thank You for giving me your Mother. She's visiting our home this week. Our Lady Seat of Wisdom. She sat You in her arms when You were a baby. Now You sit in the throne of heaven next to her. You are the wisdom and You give the wisdom to us. You give us the wisdom to choose right from wrong, to make intelligent decisions, to bear fruit for the harvest of your kingdom, to serve You in all that You ask of us, and to share it with those that You place in our lives.

Jesus, I love You with all my heart and all my strength. I ask You to forgive my weaknesses. I want to thank You for all that You have done for us. You have been by our side every step of the way these past six months. It hasn't been easy but it would have been impossible without You.


We have been living on the edge. I want to thank You because You keep pulling us back so we won't fall down the cliff. I want to thank You for Rafi's healing. He has been doing so well these past two months. Last week, we had a very positive meeting with his doctor. Thank You for placing this doctor in our path. As we enter phase two, please continue to lead us and guide us. As we prepare Rafi to return to Princeton, please Jesus, if it will be the best thing for him, then let us proceed. Otherwise, please place obstacles in his path. As hard as that would be for him, harder still would be if he falls again.

Jesus, I'm coming to You full of trust. I know that You are wise to decide for us what is the best course of action. If Rafi is well enough to return to Princeton, if that decision will not set him back, then please open the path for him, and allow the doors to be wide open so he can be welcomed back. I leave the decision up to You. We are ready to accept your will. Please make Rafi ready to accept it too.


Please, Jesus, send us a ray of light.

I love You, Jesus!!!



October 24, 2017

Dear Mama Mary, our Lady Seat of Wisdom:

I sit in your presence with a heart full of gratitude for everything that You do for me. You are always by my side. I feel your presence next to me always. In my toughest moments, You have not abandoned me. You are my ray of light.

I look up to You for guidance. You are my source of strength. I admire your stamina, your endurance, your dignity, your faith in the face of sorrow. You endured tremendous pain, and yet, You never faltered. Please give me your love and your comfort, that's enough for me.

Thank You for bringing forth your "seed" to save us. Thank You for being the Seat of Wisdom. Thank You for accepting to be His Mother, and in turn, for being my Mother. I love You, Mama Mary. You bring peace to my heart. You give me hope when everything else is falling apart around me. You are my ray of light in the midst of every storm.

I pray for your intercession. I pray for peace in this tumultuous world. I pray for the needs of my family, friends, and community.

I love You, Mama Mary!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment