Flower

Flower

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Letters to Heaven: Yesterday I Cried

"He will have no fear of bad news; his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord." —Psalm 112:7

June 1, 2010

Dear Jesus:

I just finished reading a book titled "Yesterday I Cried." It's a very strong book but with a very powerful lesson. No matter what has happened in my life, no matter how hard the past has been, if I trust You and I place my life in your hands, I can look to the future and walk forward.

I have to stop worrying so much about others, especially my children. They also belong to You. You are the one in charge of their lives, not me. I have been the link between You and them. I have guided them, taught them, and protected them. Now, I must release them. Rafi will leave in a week, Chabeli in three months, and Alex in three years. You will take care of them because You have a plan for each of them.

So no more crying. No more worrying. Yesterday I cried. Yesterday I worried. Today, I trust in You.

I love You, Jesus!!!



June 7, 2017

Dear Jesus:

A good lesson. I need to apply it daily. You have taught me that You are in control. But I still worry. And I still cry. Please teach me to trust You, every single day.

Alex is in Europe with six friends. I try not to worry, but it's hard when the news are constantly bombarding us with all the terror attacks that are happening over there. But You are showing me daily that You are protecting them. They left London right before the attack this past weekend. They were in Notre Dame on Monday, not on Tuesday when there was another threat. I know the guardian angels are protecting all seven of them, and yet, I'm counting the days until they are safely back in Miami.

Rafi lives in New York, another target city. But I trust You. You are in control.

And Chabeli is constantly out and about in busy Miami, driving amidst the crazy drivers. But I trust You. You are in control.

So no more crying. No more worrying. Yesterday I cried. Yesterday I worried. Today, I trust in You.

I love You, Jesus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment