Flower

Flower

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Letters to Heaven during Lent: Teach me Your Way

First Week of Lent: February 28, 2009

"Teach me your way, O Lord, that I may walk in your truth." Psalm 86:11

Dear Jesus:

I have heard your call and I have answered You. Here I am, a sinner, and You have asked me to be an instrument to spread your message. Are You sure that You made the right choice? I feel so unworthy. And yet, You formed me and You know me. I am part of your creation so in your eyes, I am perfect in spite of my imperfections.

In today's reading, the Pharisees are questioning why would You eat and drink with sinners. I love your answer: "Those who are healthy do not need a physician, but the sick do. I have not come to call the righteous to repentance but sinners."

I now understand why You called me. I am a sinner and You want me to repent. You want to teach me your way so I can walk in the truth.

Thank You for choosing me, Lord. I will not let You down.

I love You, Jesus!!!



First Week of Lent: March 7, 2017

Dear Jesus:

You keep calling me. Thank You for not giving up on me. I am still learning but I still want to walk in Your truth. Keep on teaching me your way. And I will keep trying not to let You down.

I love You, Jesus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment