Flower

Flower

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Letters to Heaven: Thank You for This Beautiful World

"All the things in this world are gifts of God, created for us, to be the means by which we can come to know him better, love him more surely, and serve him more faithfully."— St. Ignatius of Loyola

July 8, 2010

Dear Jesus:

I feel rested and relaxed. How different from the last time I wrote to You when we were getting ready to tent the house for termites. Today, I'm writing from the beach apartment we rented for two weeks in Hallandale Beach. The view from where I'm sitting right now is magnificent. You have provided for us a beautiful world. Thank You. Humans, with their intelligence, have also created great things, even though there is no comparison. But I'm looking at the inter-coastal with all the buildings and houses and it's truly spectacular.


I enjoyed the past five days with the whole family. Rafe took a couple of days from work, which he combined with the long weekend. He was able to rest which is something that he truly needed. I worry about him because he works too hard.

Chabeli and Alex went to work the last two days but the rest of the time they were here. And Rafi arrived last Friday night and he has been here with us. It's been good having all three kids around. We had family and friends over for the Fourth of July. We enjoyed the beach during the day and watched the fireworks at night. Maricela brought an ice cream cake so we also celebrated my birthday.


Today, I'm by myself with Penny. Rafi stayed at the house last night with Chabeli and his friend Paul. Rafe and Alex left to work. I will enjoy the solitude.
I love You, Jesus!!!


August 5, 2017

Dear Jesus:

Thank You for another relaxing and peaceful summer. Let's keep it this way, please.

Thank You for all your blessings. Thank You for this beautiful world that we get to enjoy every day.

I love You, Jesus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment